A330-900 GSX Pro Ground Services Profile v1.0.0h
Thank you for Downloading my A330-900 GSX Pro Ground Services Profile. This is the A330-900 Aircraft manufactured by Airbus.
The Airbus A330neo ("neo" for "New Engine Option") is a wide-body airliner developed by Airbus from the Airbus A330 (now A330ceo – "Current Engine Option"). A new version with modern engines comparable with those developed for the Boeing 787 was called for by operators of the original A330 series. It was launched on 14 July 2014 at the Farnborough Airshow, promising 14% better fuel economy per seat. It is exclusively powered by the Rolls-Royce Trent 7000 which has double the bypass ratio of its predecessor.
Its two versions are based on the A330-200 and -300: the -800 has a range of 8,150 nmi (15,090 km; 9,380 mi) with 257 passengers while the -900 covers 7,200 nmi (13,330 km; 8,290 mi) with 287 passengers. The -900 made its maiden flight on 19 October 2017 and received its EASA type certificate on 26 September 2018; it was first delivered to TAP Air Portugal on 26 November 2018 and entered service on 15 December. The -800 made its first flight on 6 November 2018 and received EASA type certification on 13 February 2020; the first two -800s were delivered to Kuwait Airways on 29 October 2020 and entered service on 20 November. As of August 2023, a total of 323 A330neo family aircraft had been ordered by more than 25 customers, of which 108 aircraft had been delivered.
The 13 files included in this download are:
1. [Headwind A330] Cargo Garuda Indonesia PK-GPA 8K
2. A330-900 Neo Cargo Krombacher
3. A330-900neo - Avianca Cargo [Fictional]
4. Air France Cargo 2021 livery Headwind A330-900 (P2F)
5. ALEXANDER Cargo A330-900neo (Freighter)
6. All Nippon Cargo ANA Cargo Headwind A330-900
7. CMA CGM Air Cargo Headwind A330-900 (P2F)
8. Flybus Cargo Headwind A330-900 (P2F)
9. Headwind A330-900neo Air France Cargo with & without mask 8K
10. Headwind A330-900neo Qatar Airways Cargo with & without mask 8k
11. HWD-A339 WindShear CARGO VF-WNS
12. LTU Cargo
13. Lufthansa Cargo (new) Livery Headwind Airbus A330-900neo [8K]
If you want to change what ULD Containers come out of your cargo hold underneath the aircraft you can change them in the GSX MAIN MENU Dialog Box before you start deboarding. The way to access this Dialog Box:
1. When you have the aircraft ready to deboard or board click the default keys to bring up the Box, by default it is "CTRL + SHIFT + F12". This will show the dialog box and you will want to choose "Customize Airplane".
2. This will bring up the "Customize Aircraft" dialog box. Choose either one of the Cargo 1 or Cargo 2 doors and it will give you a drop-down menu so that you can choose which containers it will use to load and unload. I have it set to default all the containers. Deselect the ones you don't want to use and just close by clicking either save or the "X" at the top right of the dialog box. The most common containers used for the A330 aircraft are "LD3" & "AKE" ULD containers. Go ahead and customize how see what is loaded and unloaded from your aircraft.
These Aircraft are included in the GSX Profiles, not just the aircraft but also their designated GSX Pro Profiles for Cargo Variant of the A330-900 Series. If you like my downloads please "comment", "rate", and "like" so that others can enjoy my downloads too.
"Fly High, Fast, and Safe Landings!"