Hey y'all, Papierfranz here,
Leverkusen looks a little bit “samey”, so I started creating some basic sceneries.
- Forum Leverkusen
- Wasserturm der Energieversorgung Leverkusen
- much more
Right now the buildings sadly don't support "real" Night-Mode or many LODs (as I just started learning about the tools). Big shout out to Flying Theston on YouTube for his guide how to implement buildings and areas from Maps.
If you want to support: Just watch this video on YouTube (GERMAN Audio) ;)
Other Scenery made by me:
- Cologne (Köln) | Mini-Pack
- Bonn | Mini-Pack
- Friedrichshafen (Bodensee) | Mini-Pack
How to install if you have not installed a previous version:
1. Just insert the folder into your community folder.
How to install if you have a previous version installed:
1. Please delete the following folders in your community folder
2. Insert the new downloaded folder into your community folder.
If the scenery is not showing in your game try opening your "content.xml" and add this line of code:
<Package name="leverkusen_center" active="true"/>
Your Content.xml file should be here (at least mine is): C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator