Plaistows airfield in Hertfordshire UK, north of London, is known for it's microlights and ultralights.
- Removed incurate trees and buildings
- Added sheds/containers
- Phone mast at top of hill on way to pub
- Vegetation near by scaled down
- Power lines tidied up
- Outsized buldings removed from chiswell green and st albans
- A few points of interest tidied up e.g. St A outdoor theatre
- People in the beer garden at the 3 hammers
UK2000 Scenery – Common Library - this is not on flightsim.to so please download it seperately, it is free.
Please leave a comment below to let me know it works for you and any improvements/ideas. :-)