- There is no published instrument procedure for taking off from 21L/21R, and I don't know what it would be in real case
- There is no published STAR route towards "TUM" VOR, so the instrument approaches that utilise it are not implemented, and then the VOR approach for 21L is not implemented, even when there is no other published instrument approach for it
- Although there are RNAV(RNP) procedures for departures and approaches(3R/21R), I've only implemented RNAV(GNSS) procedures for them as the support for RNAV approaches in the game is still quite buggy, and there have been alternate instrument procedures.
- Only a few of the gate numbers for Terminal 2 are documented, so the others are just by guess.
- ATC will only assign visual approaches, even if you have selected STAR and instrument approaches in flight planner, and you will be asked to report runway in sight during approach.
- ATC may ask to to land on the other runway during approach
- ATC don't know which taxiways should be assigned for leaving some of the gates to the runway, and just tell you to taxi using taxiway.
- The only ILS localizer (3R) can be considered accurate for being a CAT I approach (although being shown as CAT III), but aircrafts failed to align with the runway precisely for touchdown using autopilot. Switch off autopilot, land the aircraft manually when you reached DA.