Get into the mood of the season with this icy and snowy livery on the aircraft arguably best adapted for arctic operations. The tail section is covered in a traditional Nordic knitting pattern.
- The registration number is G-LACE. Glace is french for ice.
- The text in latin on the nose means "in solid ice we trust".
- All the Nordic flags are represented on the cockpit doors.
- Cargo door carries a traffic sign only found on Svalbard.
Extract the zip file contents to your Community folder to install.
Did you like the colours?
#084C69 #B53348 #2189B5
- Paintkit by Aerosoft/Mathijs Kok (Aerosoft Forums)
- Gray Snow by XEquestris (used according to Adobe Stock Standard licensing)
- Christmas snow by Oleh (used accordring to Adobe Stock Standard licensing)
- Norway Festive Sweater Fairisle Design by Svetlana Komarova (used according to Adobe Stock Standard licensing)
Contents of this livery is not transferable and cannot be used commercially due to licensing restrictions.