- Updated a value in the aircraft.cfg that might cause the flight not to load correctly.
- Added the registration placard to the glare shield.
- Modified the prop blur to reduce strobing.
- Custom exterior livery based on the actual aircraft.
- G-GBAS in gloss white with gloss orange tips.
- G-TACN in matt gray with gloss orange tips.
- Body coloured prop spinners.
- Black interior.
- Exterior texture resolution at 4k to allow more detailed fuselage graphics.
- ATC contact uses correct registation abbreviation.
Just copy the folders in this zipfile to your MSFS "Community" folder.
Compatible with both the MSFS standard DA62 and the DA62X Improvement Mod, which I recommend. You can find this mod by searching for "DA40X" (without the quotes) using the search feature at this top of this screen.
- The aircraft registration of these aircraft is part of the aircraft textures, to allow a custom font style/colour. As a result you can’t change the registration to one of your own on these repaints.
- If you haven’t modified the aircraft.cfg file but still find 2 registrations appearing on the aircraft fuselage, check if you have a registration value set in ATC options (available when selecting an aircraft). Remove any values you find there to prevent any registration duplication on this aircraft.
This repaint is provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
You can contact me on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aicraft repaints. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/da40-and-da62-repaints/330987.