Repaints of the DA40 and DA62 in the livery of the fictional Diamond Flight School operating out of KSGJ Northeast Florida Regional Airport, St Augustine, Florida. The flight school in these liveries is purely fictional and is not based on any real world Diamond or other aircraft.
- Adjusted prop blur on the DA62 to reduce strobing.
- Added registration placard to the DA62 glare shield.
- Custom exterior livery.
- Custom interior colour.
- Texture resolution at 4K to allow more detailed fuselage graphics.
- Coloured registration numbers using custom fonts.
- ATC contact uses correct registation abbreviation.
- Adjusted prop blur on DA40 to reduce strobing.
Just copy the folders in this zipfile to your MSFS "Community" folder.
These repaints will work with the MSFS standard DA40 and DA62 and the DA40-NGX and DA62C improvement mods, which I reocmmend. You can use the search field at the top of the screen to find those mods. Just search for "DA40-NGX" or "DA62X" (minus the quotes) to find them.
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
You can contact me on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints. Contact me here on the MSFS Forums.