Euregio Airlines is a fictional airline that operates both scheduled and ad-hoc charter flights throughout Europe. After starting operations out of Groningen and Rotterdam with a couple of BAe 146 aircraft and focussing mainly on smaller airports, the airline continued to expand in order to connect smaller and larger airports throughout the entire continent. It now operates a diverse fleet of BAE 146-200/-300, Fokker 70/100, McDonnell-Douglas MD-82, Boeing 737-700/-800 and CRJ-700/-1000 aircraft. Those are stationed at more than 20 smaller bases and eight large hubs.
Further information on Euregio, including routes, schedules and a Virtual Airline program, can be found here: https://euregio.filbertflies.com/. We are also on FSHub: https://fshub.io/airline/EUG/overview. Thanks for your interest in our little project!
This download includes a package of the entire 737-800 fleet. It contains .ptp files that can be installed via the PMDG Operations Center.
- PH-EOE "Haute-Normandie" (based in LFPO): Available in old and new colours
- PH-EOF "Sachsen-Anhalt" (based in EDDB): Available in old and new colours
- PH-EOG "Gelderland" (based in EDDK)
- PH-EOJ "Comunidad Valenciana" (based in LEBL)
- PH-EOL "Veneto" (based in LIML)
- PH-EOM "Aragón" (based in LEBL)
- PH-EOP "Belgisch-Limburg" (based in EDDK): Special "30 Years Euregio" throwback livery
- PH-EOQ "Hainaut" (based in EBCI)
- PH-EOR "Trnava" (based in LZIB): Special "We love Europe" livery
- PH-EOS "Lorraine" (based in LFSB)
- PH-EOU "Västergötland" (based in ESGG)
- PH-EOV "Toscana" (based in LIML)
- PH-EOZ "Dolny Śląsk" (based in EDDB)
You want to see the rest of our fleet? Here you can find all other currently available livery packages:
Aircraft planned for the future include: MD-82; Boeing 737-900ER; Avro RJ85/100; Fokker 70/100