I've just created the GSX Profile for ORBX Innsbruck - LOWI
- 3 WALK IN Gates
- customized Pushback
Unfortunately the statistics cannot be removed right now.
I've just asked ORBX if this will be possible in a future update but this hasnt been confirmed.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Check the AFCAD Path in the .ini file if it matches with your Installation of the Scenery.
If it does not match, change the path where your lowi-placement.bgl is.
[general] afcad_path = \\?\E:\MSFS\Community\orbx-airport-lowi-innsbruck\scenery\Orbx\LOWI\lowi-placement.bgl
- Move the file into %AppData%\Roaming\virtuali\GSX\MSFS
AFCAD Path not working/different to the one in the file:
If the path in the file did not work for you and you dont know the correct path, try the following:
- Delete the file again from %AppData%\Roaming\virtuali\GSX\MSFS
- Restart Couatl (if running)
- Go to any Gate/Stand and change something and save it.
- A new file eg. "lowi-xxxx" has been created in %AppData%\Roaming\virtuali\GSX\MSFS
- Open the file which has been created now in %AppData%\Roaming\virtuali\GSX\MSFS and copy the afcad path to the file you downloaded
- Delete the file which has been created and copy the downloaded file with the changed AFCAD to the folder %AppData%\Roaming\virtuali\GSX\MSFS
[NOT GSX RELATED]
Small "hill" on the runway:
If you have a small hill on the runway or the runway is "too sloped" as I had (and I searched long for a solution^^):
Check in your MSFS Content Manager if you have ASOBOs LOWI still installed.
Uninstall it that you only have the ORBX one there.
Have fun with it.