Gaya Simulation LOWW 2.0 READY
- VDGS Support
VDGS Systems have been add to the Gates where it was possible
WIth version 2.0 I found out that sometimes the scenery VDGS is not there, therefor the placed GSX VDGS can look a bit "in the air". The scenery VDGS appears somehow sometimes again and would overlap the GSX VDGS.
Anyway, it shouldn't be a big problem, and its working :)
- Custom Pushbacks add to all Stands where it is necessary
- Missing Stands which GSX does not recognize
- B47, B49, B51, B53, B57, B59, B61, B63, B67, B69, B96
- D23, D27
- F13, F35
- K42, K44, K46, K48, K50, K51
- Heavy "F" - Stands
It is possible that sometimes GSX is not recognizing the correct Parking Position.
If you load into the Sim on Stand F05/F23/F33 and do not have GSX Service, try to Select the Parking Pos again in the GSX menu that GSX is repositioning your AC correctly.
You will find 2 folders in the ZIP file.
Choose which VDGS you want and copy the gsx file from the folder to your GSX folder :)
- T1S-42: Its the bigger VDGS one which does overlap the scenery static VDGS a bit more and looks better for my taste.
- T2S-24: It's the smaller one.
This file works only with the latest Gaya Simulations Vienna 2.0
Remote DEICE Stands (GSX Update 21.01.2023)
The profile has been updated and following remote DEICE Stands has been add:
- F42/F44 (I had to make 1 DEICING Stand of those 2 Stands cause it was not working if they are seprated)
- F48/F50 (I had to make 1 DEICING Stand of those 2 Stands cause it was not working if they are seprated)
How does the remote DEICE Work?
For detail information please consider the GSX manual in the GSX folder.
I'll give a "short how to do"
- Request for Pushback as usual at your Gate
- DO NOT request DEICING if GSX asked for
- After Push has been completed open the GSX menu again
- Select "Deicing Service" and the remote DEICE Stand where you want to go or which has been assigned from ATC
It looks like that the DEICE feature only works if the temperature is below 0°C.
I was only able to request DEICE if I had -1°C. I already asked in GSX forum if this could possibly be changed.
Have fun with it.
Every feedback is warmly welcome to improve the profile us much as I can :)