Euregio Airlines is a fictional airline that operates both scheduled and ad-hoc charter flights throughout Europe. After starting operations out of Groningen and Rotterdam with a couple of BAe 146 aircraft and focussing mainly on smaller airports, the airline continued to expand in order to connect smaller and larger airports throughout the entire continent. It now operates a diverse fleet of BAE 146-200/-300, Fokker 70/100, McDonnell-Douglas MD-82, Boeing 737-700/-800 and CRJ-700/-1000 aircraft. Those are stationed at more than 20 smaller bases and eight large hubs.
Further information on Euregio, including routes, schedules and a Virtual Airline program, can be found here: https://fshub.io/airline/EUG/overview. Thanks for your interest in our little project!
This download includes a package of the entire 737-700 fleet. It contains .ptp files that can be installed via the PMDG Operations Center.
- PH-EOA "Bourgogne" (based out of LFPO): Available in old and new colours
- PH-EOB "Berlin" (based out of EDDB): Available in old and new colours
- PH-EOC "Cataluña/Catalunya" (based out of LEBL): Available in old colours and a new special livery
- PH-EOD "Nederlands-Limburg" (based out of EDDK): Available in old and new colours
- PH-EOH "Piemonte" (based out of LIML)
- PH-EOI "Champagne-Ardenne" (based out of LFPO)
- PH-EOK "Franche-Comté" (based out of LFSB)
- PH-EON "Lubusz" (based out of EDDB): Special all-blue livery
- PH-EOO "Bratislava" (based out of LZIB)
- PH-EOT "Liguria" (based out of LIML)
- PH-EOW "Burgenland" (based out of LZIB)
- PH-EOX "Bohuslän" (based out of ESGG): Special retro-style livery
- PH-EOY "Halland" (based out of ESGG)
- G-EUBA "Essex" (UK subsidiary, based out of EGMC)
- G-EUBB "Lancashire" (UK subsidiary, based out of EGGP)
- G-EUBC "Cymru" (UK subsidiary, based out of EGFF): Special Wales-style livery
- G-EUBD "Yorkshire" (UK subsidiary, based out of EGPH)
- G-EUBE "Edinburgh" (UK subsidiary, based out of EGPH)
- PH-EXB "Euregio One": Boeing 737-700 BBJ used for VIP charter and corporate affairs
You want to see the rest of our fleet? Here you can find all other currently available livery packages:
Aircraft planned for the future include: MD-82; Boeing 737-900ER; Avro RJ85/100; Fokker 70/100