LTBB Bozcaada Airport (TR-0008)
This is a small and inactive airport built on private property.
- Custom Polente Lighthouse (Batı Burnu Feneri) - new
- Batı Burnu Cliff models - new
- Grass strip
- Parking ramps (GA_Small)
- Environment created from generic models (fs_base)
- Boats and ships on the shore (inc. Bozcaada city center)
- Night lighting
Developer: Hasan Elmaz Öfke, ST Simulations
- Custom Polente Lighthouse (Batı Burnu Feneri) - done
- Custom Vineyard
The addon will be updated later with custom 3D models.
REQUIRED UPDATE: World Update 3 UK & IRELAND
Tenedos (Greek: Τένεδος, Tenedhos, Latin: Tenedus), or Bozcaada in Turkish, is an island of Turkey in the northeastern part of the Aegean Sea. Administratively, the island constitutes the Bozcaada district of Çanakkale province. With an area of 39.9 km2 (15 sq mi) it is the third largest Turkish island after Imbros (Gökçeada) and Marmara. In 2018, the district had a population of 3023. The main industries are tourism, wine production and fishing. The island has been famous for its grapes, wines and red poppies for centuries. It is a former bishopric and presently a Latin Catholic titular see. source: Wikipedia