The A32NX project is freeware and aims to improve the A320neo in Microsoft Flight Simulator. It is supposed to make the airliner as realistic as possible and expand it with further functionalities. These include a Thrust Fix, Fuel Fix, working APU and BLEED pages, better textures and many other improvements to make flying even more realistic. This modification is still in development and will be updated continuously. It is installed in the community folder of Microsoft Flight Simulator and replaces the original A320neo from Asobo.
The A32NX Project is a community driven open source project to create a free Airbus A320neo in Microsoft Flight Simulator that is as close to reality as possible. It aims to enhance the default A320neo by improving the systems depth and functionality to bring it up to payware-level, all for free.
Using the FlyByWire Installer
- Download the official FlyByWire Installer from their website or from Flightsim.to.
- Run the setup.exe to install the A32NX enhancement mod.
- Once download and installation are completed, you can run Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Manual Installation Guide
- Download the latest stable build from their GitHub.
- Open the downloaded archive using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Open the installation path of Microsoft Flight Simulator and browse to the folder named Community.
- Drag and drop the "A32X" folder of the downloaded archive right into your Community folder.
Beta instead of Stable Version
There's the possibility to download the latest development version instead of the last stable version. The beta includes much more features,
but may also include more bugs. The installation process is the same as above, but you have to download the Unstable Master Branch Build linked in their documentation on GitHub.