Oceano airport is a cozy little airport in a perfect slice of paradise. Located right next to the Pacific Ocean in the community of Oceano, California, Oceano Airport is the perfect landing spot for your general aircraft. The airport is near the beach, bordered on the north by Pismo State Beach, and on the south by the Pismo Dunes Natural Preserve. The Pacific Ocean coastline is less than a half-mile from the main ramp area.
As all of my mod, this small scenery is made from pilot-eyes perspective. I flew there once in real and I'm an amateur scenery developer. This mod is made with 99% of MSFS default objects library except for some specific objects like signs and the blue and yellow biplane which is copyrighted by Emannuel Baranger. Starting from version 1.1.4 (5th January 2021), no depedency is required. Previously, if you have installed "totof-aircraft library" and if it's not required for another of your mod, you can now remove it.
- All airport buildings have been replaced: airport office and its pilot lounge, main entry gate and his numerous signs, fuel island, executive hangar, airport beacon, wind cone and segmented circle (WIP)... not to mention the famous campground.
- Oh ! The Dr Pepper Vending machine is also there
- Tank for the Oceano Sanitation district have been updated.
- Boeing PT17 Sterman model by Emmanuel BARANGER (2009)
- (New) Custom airport office and Pilot Lounge