NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SU11, there will be no more work on this scenario.
I am expanding a further the initial Bella Bella scenery.
This new package includes:
- 20mt LIDAR elevation data for the relevant area of interest and to keep performance and size at optimal levels
- Bella Bella CBBC Scenario
- Two facilities in Rivers Inlet, CAU7 Seaplane Dock and CAU9 Rivers Inlet Airfield
- Heightmap exclusions for Bella Coola sceneries (should be compatible both with the freeware and orbx edition)
The scenario is fully compatible with SU5 but not tested with PlaneGuy04 British Columbia 15mt Elevation Data.
Compatibility with Machmell Fisheries is also supported. (https://flightsim.to/file/1046/machmell-fisheries-2020-v1-1)
I tested the performance and FPS impact of the elevation data using high flying and fast jets which stress the game the most, especially now that we have RAM and GPU VRAM limitations to support console gamers but noticed only very minor and occasional stutters when the game garbage collects unused elevation data to make room for new objects.
Your mileage may vary but we are all flying with 8GB of ram now so I expect it to be as much relevant in a low spec machine as in a high spec.
CREDITS - IMPORTANT NOTE - READ CAREFULLY
In order for this scenario to work correctly you need to have installed
- Dave's 3D People Libbrary by BadMed (https://flightsim.to/file/5452/dave-s-3d-people-library)
- Dave's Seaplane Object Library by BadMed (https://flightsim.to/file/5806/fisherman-dave-s-seaplane-base-object-library)
Drop all packages to your community folder.