**Version 2.0 is out.
- Night illumination corrections around Duomo and C. Sforzesco areas;
- Beacons corrections around skyline area;
- New area covered: Citylife Shopping District (requires addictional MOD to be seen correctly: https://it.flightsim.to/file/530/city-life-milan)
This project consist in improving the illumination quality for the Milan City Skyline and a few famous Milan locations (Milan Duomo, Milan Castello Sforzesco and Citylife Shopping district).
THIS MOD INCLUDES
- Improved beacons on almost all skyscrapers of Milan downtown area, with brighter, flashing red beacons;
- Improved illumination quality around Unicredit Tower area;
- Improved illumination quality around Milan Duomo area;
- Improved illumination quality around Milan Castello Sforzesco area;
- Improved illumination quality around Citylife Shopping District area.
SUGGESTED ACTIVITIES WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED?
- Milan city sightseeing with ultralight aircrafts;
- Approaching to Milan Malpensa (LIMC), inbound from the east;
- Taking off from Milan Linate (LIML), Runway 36.
ADDICTIONAL NOTES (IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!)
- to install, unzip and drag "Milan lights" folder into "Community" folder;
- To let the new illumination effects runs, there are 2 MODS required:
(https://flightsim.to/file/2549/edhk-lights-pack by MrMo), used for the lights;
(https://it.flightsim.to/file/530/city-life-milan by Blinn), used for the Citylife buildings.
- You must make use of the photogrammetry setting.
- If you can't see any lights from a specific distance, try approaching the interested buildings using the drone camera. At that point, all the lights should be displayed even when going far away;