Delete AMP_A321_CVT_ and other related _CVT_ folders in the community before starting MSFS.
To enable APU, LS switch, EFB, cup, and other functions on Third-party PMP A321 livery, download the 3rd livery mod.
Compatible with A32NX Stable version 0.6.3 or latest Dev version.
Changes for 0.3.1:
- Sim Update 5 Compatibility. Updated to version 0.6.3 of A32NX Stable
- Change cockpit lighting and texture to match A32NX ones
- Cockpit texture uses dev version
Changes for 0.3.0:
- Added a standalone A32NX package. Now, it will work with any version of A32NX. However, the A32NX function for the A321 will remain at the stable 0.6.1 regardless of which version of A32NX is installed. A32NX is still recommended but not required.
- Includes flight model mods specific for A32NX. Please remove AMP_A321_fl_mod from the community folder
- Please download the livery compatibility mod from this page (not from my other EFB and cup mod which has been deprecated) to enable the A32NX function on third_party_livery. Follow the readme file.
Changes for 0.2.3:
- Fix radio altimeter callout (thanks for jerwng for providing the solution)
- Add NXspeed.js
Changes for 0.2.2:
- Add system.cfg
- Enable autobrake disable on braking.
- Match electrical system to A32NX.
Minor changes for 0.2.1:
- Change FLT files.
New for version 0.2.0:
- Change to be compatible with A32NX stable 0.6.0
So recently, CptFireAndIce has released a mod to allow PMP A321 to work with A32NX installed. However, it requires the development version of the A32NX to work. I have decided to make an alternative to the mod that requires the stable 0.5.4 version of A32NX.
In addition, this mod also added the sounds from A32NX without interfering with PMP A321 engine sound and A32NX checklist.
I have performed a complete flight with this mod from cold and dark before releasing it.
This project is not using any file from PMP. However, it is allowed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The project itself uses mostly a modified version of the A32NX stable version so it is also open source and licensed under MIT license.
You can find the GitHub page here.