NOTE: You should delete the old version from your community folder, start the sim, exit the sim, then install this new version. That will ensure the old google data is removed and will save you about 30MB of disk space.
V1.2 - Updated to correct for any modellib.bgl conflicts
V1.1 - Fixed some issues created by the US update. Should be good to go now.
V1.0 - Updated US Navy models in and around San Diego, including
- Rosecrans Submarine base
- Los Angeles Class attack submarines
- 32nd St Naval Shipyards
- Ticonderoga Class cruisers
- Arleigh Burke Class destroyers
- San Antonio Class amphibious transport ships
- Freedom Class littoral combat ships
- Independence Class littoral combat ships
- Wasp Class amphibious assualt ship
- North Island Surface Shipyard
- Nimitz Class aircraft carriers
If you like this, check out my Washington State and Norfolk VA Navy packages. Also, there's a great Pearl Harbor package available from Projectionist