Gate to the spa paradise. Piešťany Airport (IATA: PZY, ICAO: LZPP) is an international airport of regional importance. It is located in the northern part of spa town Piešťany. The runway has dimensions of 2,000 × 30 m. Between 2016 and 2019, the airport was without regular flights, after CSA charter flights on the Piešťany - Berlin-Tegel route were terminated in 2016. Since May 2019, charter flights to Turkey and Egypt have been operating from the airport via AtlasGlobal (2019) Tailwind Airlines (since 2021) and Fly Egypt.
There are also several cultural events in the airport area, such as the Piešťany Aviation Festival flight days. The Piešťany Military History Museum (VHM) is located in the airport complex as part of the Military History Institute in Bratislava. VHM began to be built in 2002 in buildings after the abolished 32nd Air Base. Part of the former military airport with three halls was intended to build a permanent exhibition. In the years 2002 - 2003, these buildings were partially renovated. The museum was opened in September 2004, when a permanent exhibition entitled "Czechoslovak Armament. Army in 1945-1992 ". The exhibition is located on an area of more than 41,000 m2 in the halls and exterior in the southern part of the airport complex. The main part of the exhibition is focused on the armament of the Slovak (Czechoslovak) army in the years 1945 - 1992.
As a bonus, we also bring to you a second airport included in one package. Small grass airport Krakovany located 8 km west of Pieštany airport.
- Two airports for the price of one
- Custom Buildings and Hangars of the Piestany airport with detailed textures
- Custom Airplanes, Helicopters and Cars
- A lot of custom objects, models and details for the environment
- Detailed custom ground textures
- Realistic and Highly Detailed Representation of the Airport
- Detailed airport based on satellite maps and official AIP maps of the Slovak Republic
- Realistic ortho photo map
- Complete airport charts are included
- FPS friendly
Please note. To view all objects into the scenery, please at first download, unzip and copy to the “Community” folder in your MSFS our free 3D objects library: FPS Library for MSFS v.1.2: https://flightsim.to/file/30224/fps-library-for-msfs-v-1-1