Piedmont Triad International Airport is an airport located in unincorporated Guilford County, North Carolina, west of Greensboro, serving the Piedmont Triad region of Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem as well as the entire Piedmont Triad region in North Carolina, United States. The airport, located just off Bryan Boulevard, sits on a 3,770 acre campus and has three runways. It is the third busiest airport in North Carolina, averaging 280 takeoffs and landings each day. PTI is owned and operated by the Piedmont Triad Airport Authority.
* I have tried to recreate this airport as close as possible to the actual airport using only objects from the ASOBO libraries.
* Taxiway lettering has been corrected to the real-life airport.
* Taxiway signs corrected to reflect the corrected designations.
* Many new Taxiway signs added at the appropriate locations.
* Apron lighting has been added to the terminals, general aviation area and cargo area.
* Taxiway lighting and edge lighting have been corrected or added.
* Airport has been leveled with gradated taxiways.