Are you tired of doing the origin check just to find that everything is in the correct state? Would you like to climb in to the cockpit and find it just as you left it? Or why not roll the dize and pretend that someone let a bunch of kids loose in the cockpit?
PersistentCRJ is an app that saves the state of just about every switch and knob as well as spoilers, flaps, thrust levers, arm rests, wheel chocks etc. You can either save it manually or let the app save it automatically with a certain interval.
New in 3.2
- Removed some controlls that was causing issues
- Removed Connect button since it's not necessary
- Autosave now saves to disk directly
- Fixed a bug that caused the installation to fail if the FSUIPC module wasn't installed
1. Just double-click PersistentCRJInstaller.msi and follow the instructions
Start MSFS and load the CRJ. There are two ways to save the cockpit state:
- Manually by pressing "Save from file"
- Automatically by pressing "Auto save". The state will be saved whenever you flip a switch or turn a knob.
To load a saved state, press "Load from file".
And if you wanna go bananas, press "Randomize" :-)
This will be the last update. There are still some issues, i.e. the values that I get from the sim do not always match the state I'm seeing in the sim. I have no clue how to fix that but the source code is now available on github so feel free to try and fix it if you want :-)
Github link: https://github.com/AndersHogqvist/PersistentCRJ